Listening to: Traditional Celtic songs
Playing: Cave Story
I've thought about some things that ought to exist, but either people are too lazy to do them, or we just don't think about it enough. Anyway, here are some of my ideas for some improvements that the world could use:
1. Self-driving cars, so we have no crashes. We've had the software capable of doing this for YEARS.
2. A system to allow any given car to act as an ambulance, using GPS to find the nearest hospital. This sorta ties into the self-driven cars idea, since it's more important you do what you can to help the person who's hurt.
3. More house-arrests for people who commit minor crimes, like tax evasion, so that we don't parole the sick disgusting scum of the earth back out into the streets, simply because there's no more room in the jails. <_________>
4. A COURT SYSTEM THAT WORKS. <__________>
5. Software projects for the government suggested to open-source communities as "challenges", like on GitHub, SourceForge, and BitBucket.
6. Parents who actually give a -bleep- about what their kids look up online.
7. Less racism. I was adopted not knowing my actual race, and personally, I think that made me a better person. I have no true race other than the one my adopted parents gave me, so I personally do not believe I can ever be in a position to say I have the right to be racist towards anyone. Then again, no one SHOULD have the "right" to be racist; racism isn't a right, it's a choice you make. And it's bad choice. :T
8. Get rid of real-life drama shows on TV, and take the earnings from said shows to feed it back into the economy. Something that sorta ties into this is the fact that there are disgusting people who view child pageants as child porn. Also, those pageants on TV probably only teach kids it's "ok" to whore themselves out publicly on national television.
9. Less porn of real people, and more drawn porn. Drawn porn actually implies you have talent. Yes, you drew smut, but the point is that you DREW smut, rather than go to an image board and post nude pictures of yourself. .-. Plus, DeviantArt blocks the stuff you don't want to see if you don't want to see it.
10. I'd like to see more people LEARN how to use their own computers more. Anyone who buys a Mac-based computer should take the time to learn why it's a UNIX based operating system, and why have the things you buy apps for you could have easily done through the Terminal, if you took the time to LEARN what you're computer is capable of. AND FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, REMEMBER WHERE /YOU/ SAVED /YOUR/ FILES TO. :T